Train your memory and brain with these games and easy-to-do exercises. They are a good mental training for any time of the day. Read this note and know them!
Brain Training with Games and Exercises
There are many ways to train the brain to streamline its function and fill it with vitality, and it is much easier than you think.
First, we need to talk about two key issues: sleep and hydration. The power to improve memory also will do its part; however, these two factors are often underestimated when it comes to training for the brain.
This extremely important organ has a high water composition, so drinking pure, fresh liquid and free of artificial aggregates is essential. At least 2 liters per day is enough to activate the functions and promote a better state of mind.
On the other hand, the dream is fundamental. While we sleep our body carries out many of its repair processes. The mind manages to fix concepts and memories, to cleanse the “garbage” of the day (including the emotional), and to have the necessary rest to begin the next morning with new energy. Try to sleep 7 to 8 hours each night, if possible in total darkness, and add a nap in the day if you need it, not to exceed 20 minutes.
10 tips to train your memory and brain
Integrate these mental exercises and activities to speed up the brain without even noticing it:
“One of the best brain training exercises is to challenge him to improve his ability. Learn a new language, some memory poems, or a new skill.”
- Rejoice!Being optimistic, thinking positive and smiling at life is not just for your mood, it also helps in the functioning of cognitive processes, and improves your attention and ability to reason.Besides, there is no more satisfactory task!
- Farewell to the TV. Reserve your time in front of the screen for when you want to enjoy a nice movie, or to see any documentary you are going to pay attention to.Do not lie in front of the TV just because, or while you think of other things: this only confuses the thought patterns and slows down your efficiency.
- Learn. One of the bestbrain trainingexercises is to challenge him to improve his ability. Learn a new language, some memory poems, or a new skill that puts those gears spinning.
- Write by hand. It has been shown that handwriting has a strong stimulating effect on yourmental function, not to mention that it is a relaxing activity that helps you to set concepts and improve your coordination. Whether you copy the lyrics of your favorite song over and over or write in your personal diary put that pencil to work!
- Do something creative before going to sleep. It can be write in your personal diary, draw, paint, crochet, sing a little song in your mind or what you can do sitting or lying down.These are good mental workouts that will stimulate the right parts of your brain, relax your stress, forget the worries of the day and prepare you for a better rest.
- Doexercises. It can be something simple, like walking, biking, playing a game of tennis with a friend, or going to the gym for 30 minutes if you prefer.Exercising helps oxygenate your mind, changes your focus, and fills you with good hormones and natural energies, propitiating the way your head creates connections and works.
- Play with soups of letters. Soup, Sudokus, Tuti-Frutis and other games totrainyour brain for free are a fun way to speed up your mind. Here are some for your smartphone.
- Create lists.Choose a letter, if you want to at random, and mention no less than 10 words beginning with that letter, or name, or events related to a number.Take advantage of your “dead times”: for example, in the toilet, in the shower, or on the train on the way to work. You will improve your memory, accelerate your cognitive processes, and relax the mind, while doing a good mental training.
- Meditate. Meditation is a great way of relaxation that helps you achieve Mindfulness or Mindfulness.All you need to do is sit in a place of calm and silence, and breathe in through the nose and exhale through the mouth, without focusing your attention on any thought or emotion, but recognizing them and letting them go.With some practice meditation will not only become easier every day, but it will also bring more benefits to your brain.
- Do one thing at a time. Start by putting all your focus and concentration on one task at a time.This will boost your performance andtrain you to work more efficiently in whatever you do.
With these 10 mental exercises it is to train your memory and brain you can improve its functioning, and even have greater well-being in the body, without medication!
“Writing by hand has a strong stimulating effect on your brain function, not to mention that it is a relaxing activity that helps you to set concepts and improve your coordination.”