Nokia made a triumphant return to the world of mobile phones today; announcing several new models with Android operating system and one own operating system Nokia (as in the old days. In this paper we discuss precisely that other phone, the Nokia 3310 . No, it is not phone 2000, but a new Modernized model of the 3310.
Nokia 3310 modernized and returns with Snake. Video, info and official price
Nokia phones from the era before the Android and iPhones, even if they did not enjoy an operating system as comprehensive as Android or iOS, if it met the main objective of making calls and some extras.The other main characteristic that made them deserving of the preference of the users, was the easy and intuitive to use. But the battery life was really its forte; Since you could be up to a full day without carrying it, and talk for hours.
The new version of the Nokia 3310 that was introduced during the MWC 2017 (Mobile World Congress) incorporates all of the aforementioned advantages, and is combined with a more modern and updated design. And even the classic game Snake has come back and improved.
Watch the following video again 3310:
Nokia 3310 Technical Specifications (2017):
- 2.4-inch screen, QVGA
- 16 MB internal memory (expandable up to 32 GB with external microSD card)
- 2 megapixel (rear) main camera with LED Flash
- Supported network speed: 2G
- Supported Networks: GSM 900/1800 MHz
- Bluetooth 3.0 support with SLAM
- Removable 1200 mAh battery
- Lasts up to 22.1 hours max talk time
- Lasts up to 31 days maximum standby time
- Operating system: Nokia Series 30+
- Connectors / Ports:
- Audio 3.5 mm
- Micro USB (USB 2.0)
- APPs FM radio and MP3 player
- Available in variants with Single SIM or Dual SIM
The Nokia 3310 with new curve and polarized screen soon will be available for the suggested retail price of € 49 euros/ 55 USD, according to the official website.
Official Website: Nokia